Life at 17 needs to be better than life at 16. So far this year had been poor, but if this year ends off horribly then next year should NOT be the year where I contract a terminal disease (Or will? Who knows, I still don't want it). Because I am not going to get said disease and never WILL get said disease, even if I worry about one day by day.
I mean, I had to deal with staying 7 days in a care unit and coming back sick, America falling apart because a Republican got martyred by a radical Anarchist, and renting a new house for almost the entire year because its owners got cancer and we weren't able to stay there any longer. Most annoying of all, these stupid complications relating to tense muscles, fear of disease, and nervousness.
Luckily, my mom already passed a year of nursing school (proud of her for that), and she has to prepare for next year in order to graduate, along with having to shut up just in case she gets everything done right. Back then, I didn't have empathy for her peace, but I think that can be arranged :)
On the other hand, this period of anxiety-made tension is supposed to be temporary if the right help is actually given instead of having everyone ignore you and expect you to have all of it go away by the snap of a finger once you chant "You are enough." But this is complex, I have no idea what's really happening and all that I've speculated out of it was through the help of an AI.
And I hate those digital genies; they never write anything beyond their nigh obsolete algorithms. Either way, this year was fucking horrible for all the bad events, but amazing for my artistic skills and their improvement, and I'll only keep my talent for the next year while working on broadening my horizons or developing my craft further.
Until then, I'm waiting for some honest-to-god relief, and it HAS to happen soon. I just see the salvation coming a thousand miles away...
"glad ur arts gotten better! hopefully youll feel that relief soon"
-Some Tumblr refugee named Heckarockstick
No comments:
Post a Comment